PB&J

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
How do you make yours?

I do the old Bill Belichick method with PB on both sides and jelly (either strawberry preserves or grape) on one side on white bread.

I lean towards natural PB these days, Trader Joes or Crazy Richards.

Also, almond butter is good but expensive as fuck

Last edited:
N/A; don't eat them. Don't eat "grilled cheese" either. I'm a carnivore; all of my sammiches include meat.

N/A; don't eat them. Don't eat "grilled cheese" either. I'm a carnivore; all of my sammiches include meat.
Grilled cheese is delicious.

PBJ is toddler food.

thanks for sharing

It’s sad that this thread started off with bad advice, so allow me to correct this horrendous error.

A proper PB&J starts with toasted sourdough bread. JIF creamy peanut butter goes on both sides and Smuckers strawberry preserves are placed on one side on top of the melting peanut butter. The sandwich is then cut vertically (not that pride week diagonal bullshit) and enjoyed.

Anyone is free to disagree, but they will have to live with the shame of being wrong if they do.

It’s sad that this thread started off with bad advice, so allow me to correct this horrendous error.

A proper PB&J starts with toasted sourdough bread. JIF creamy peanut butter goes on both sides and Smuckers strawberry preserves are placed on one side on top of the melting peanut butter. The sandwich is then cut vertically (not that pride week diagonal bullshit) and enjoyed.

Anyone is free to disagree, but they will have to live with the shame of being wrong if they do.
Melting peanut butter? Bruh...

How do you make yours?

I do the old Bill Belichick method with PB on both sides and jelly (either strawberry preserves or grape) on one side on white bread.

I knew he was the fucking devil!! RAISIN BREAD?! What a fucking monster!!

Creamy pb w/preserves or jam... strawberry, seedless raspberry, apricot or boysenberry are good. Grape jelly if i'm feeling 7'ish. I like the Artisano brand bread, but will also use 7 grain wheat and brioche.

Melting peanut butter? Bruh...
Gurrrrrrrrrrl! Don't make us become unbesties!!

Toast yourself an english muffin (regular is fine, whole wheat is a little better) and put some peanut butter on it right after it pops up. You really wanna turn it up, top it with some sliced bananas.

Creamy pb w/preserves or jam... strawberry, seedless raspberry, apricot or boysenberry are good. Grape jelly if i'm feeling 7'ish. I like the Artisano brand bread, but will also use 7 grain wheat and brioche.
I updated my OP

Natty PB

or almond butter

30% of me loves a tortilla with peanut butter, too :hungry:

You remind me of that girl at Subway. What kind of bread?

WTF, just put it on some bread, I didn't come here to take a test.

sometimes options are good

sometimes there are just too many

Bread is some serious bidness, pal! It can make or break a sammie!

Turkey & avocado on wonder bread vs. turkey & avocado on a dutch crunch roll... MILES APART!

Bread is some serious bidness, pal! It can make or break a sammie!

Turkey & avocado on wonder bread vs. turkey & avocado on a dutch crunch roll... MILES APART!
I hate bread but it's hard to hold a meatball sub without it.