Pete is a...Friday

Is P.O.S. just one word?
Allow David Cross GIF

Kind of sad day. I have had regular post heart transplant appointments every 6 months for the past 14 + years. Every time I visit I make it a point to go up to the 5th floor and see all the nurses who worked there the 8 months I was up there waiting for a heart transplant.

Every time I visit there are less and less of them still working there. But my buddy Mark was always there and genuinely always happy to see me.

Well, today I went to say hi and Mark no longer works there. No one does. They are all gone.

:sigh:

Kind of sad day. I have had regular post heart transplant appointments every 6 months for the past 14 + years. Every time I visit I make it a point to go up to the 5th floor and see all the nurses who worked there the 8 months I was up there waiting for a heart transplant.

Every time I visit there are less and less of them still working there. But my buddy Mark was always there and genuinely always happy to see me.

Well, today I went to say hi and Mark no longer works there. No one does. They are all gone.

:sigh:
RIP Mark

I had a woman ask me "is that your real hair?" At a doctors appt. I said yes, and then leaned forward for her to have a closer look, and she literally tugged on my hair.

maybe she thought it looked like a bad rug...