PGA Tour and LIV have merged

Shit. He was finally right on something

Trump is a business man. What LIV did was Business 101. Create a competitor to something that lacks one, fund it really well and make sure you get a lot of free press from the original, and then enter into merger talks to get the creators rich.

When it comes out about how much the PGA people are making, they are going to piss off a lot of their players that defended them. In the quotes from PGA players you can already hear the disdain . I'm sure 99% of it is them being pissed they didn't take the money but believed the PGA Tour.

When it comes out about how much the PGA people are making, they are going to piss off a lot of their players that defended them. In the quotes from PGA players you can already hear the disdain . I'm sure 99% of it is them being pissed they didn't take the money but believed the PGA Tour.
That and its depicted itself as the league run by the players. And apparently all the players found out about it the same time we did.

So the LIV "owner" is the chairman of the new golf entity. Jay is the new CEO, and the board is a mix of PGA, LIV, and that other group.

Watching golf is boring as shit. Playing depends on how you do it. If you and the boys have a big cooler full of beer and booze on the cart, it can be fun. Me and my military buddies may or may not have been kicked off of several courses :biggrin:.
I have a friend who went golfing to just fish in the ponds. Some big bass in there where he went.

Guise.

The Arab genocide and slave labor is so much
worse than the genocide and slave labor done by those who sponsor the PGA.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to watch to say the least. I don’t even know if it will last.