Pineapple on Pizza Is The Greatest Thing Ever

team america vomit GIF

Don't fruit the pizza (tomatoes being the exception)

Meh, not my first choice, but been ordering pizza with Canadian Bacon and pineapple on half of it for 34 years. What really pisses me off is when the dude cutting it doesn't respect the dividing line boarder.

Meh, not my first choice, but been ordering pizza with Canadian Bacon and pineapple on half of it for 34 years. What really pisses me off is when the dude cutting it doesn't respect the dividing line boarder.
🍰 🍕

I never did mind pineapple/ham pizza growing up as a kid. Course I was just happy to get pizza... but I was down for a Hawaiian slice every now and then.

Think we gotta enjoy it while we have the option, because the liberals are going to be calling it racist against the Hawaiians (even though I'm sure it never started there) if sales are down... and you'll be suggested this pizza and flagged for liberal terrorism if you don't order it.

Last edited:
I definitely wouldn't get pineapple on pizza today, but I'd deal with it.

Jalapeno/pepperoni/mushroom is the best, mmmmz. Gotta be thin crust though, light sauce/cheese. I hate when they pile the cheese and sauce on like it's a fucking bukkake of the crust. Like WTF. The people that want extra cheese/extra sauce need to be exterminated.

I mean... let's just all take a step back and calm down... just throwing out suggestions... I mean end of day, life is valuable... we care about people... EXCEPT THE FUCKERS THAT ASK FOR EXTRA CHEESE/SAUCE ON THEIR PIZZA FUCK THOSE FUCKERS!

Nah.

The greatest thing ever was when hammer put the Redskins board below the politics forum.

Pick them off. Just like I do with peppers on supreme.