THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-1) | 8:15 PM ET on PRIME VIDEO

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,553.00
Nice NFL rivalry to get the football started this week!

Browns are favored by 4.5 points, assuming 3 of those points are because it's in Ohio, that means the Browns would remain favorites if this was a neutral site game, which kind of surprises me.

Anyways, I'm hoping for a good game, and would enjoy seeing the Browns win tonight.

Steelers 18 - Browns 27

The QB's are both subpar. I'm thinking it is going to be an ugly, low scoring slug fest.

After the Jets debacle last week, I don't know what to think or how to feel about the Brownies

The QB's are both subpar. I'm thinking it is going to be an ugly, low scoring slug fest.

After the Jets debacle last week, I don't know what to think or how to feel about the Brownies
My co-worker and good friend is a die hard Brownie, so I'm 'hoping' for the best.

Tomlin on the road on a Thursday game

Bet Cleveland.

Just turned it on, and I'm freaking ready for some football.

Would be fun if Pickett and Watson were playing.

Nice NFL rivalry to get the football started this week!

Browns are favored by 4.5 points, assuming 3 of those points are because it's in Ohio, that means the Browns would remain favorites if this was a neutral site game, which kind of surprises me.

Anyways, I'm hoping for a good game, and would enjoy seeing the Browns win tonight.

Steelers 18 - Browns 27
This is a dogshit matchup

Najee Harris with the run.

Tied game.