Podcasts

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 67,441.00
I listen to some local radio guys that do a late night happy hour podcast. Usually check out the lebatard podcasts as well.

What do you guys like? Looking for some shit to have on while working.

Your Mom's House is always pretty hilarious.

Rogan when he has an interesting guest.

Tiger Belly is great.

I still listen to Bill Burr's podcast sometimes.

Tiger Belly is great.

I was coming to type those two. Rogan often has some really good ones with the best guests....Bill Burr is just really funny.

Best entertainment I've ever encountered was The Howard Stern Show in its prime right after he signed the XM deal. That was pure gold.

I also like Joe Rogan a whole lot because he's genuine and interacts so naturally with the guests.

Under The Influence - Terry O'Reilly (not the hockey guy). It's basically about the history of advertising and all the crazy gimmicks that have been used over the years. It's absolutely fantastic.

GET OFF MUH LAAAWWN!

Tiger Belly is great.

Never really sought out any Pod Casts, but a buddy of mine cannot stop talking about Your Moms House. And he's one of the funniest dudes I know. So...

Don't really want to dive into Rogan's, even with quarantine laimness, cuz I'll prolly just spend days. Watched with Brian Greene some the other night. Had to step away, was too awesome.

Coast to Coast is on the radio right now. I go with AM 1100 out of Cleveland for it.

Don't judge much until you gave it 10-12 chances. There's incredible guests at times.

Coast to Coast is on the radio right now. I go with AM 1100 out of Cleveland for it.

Don't judge much until you gave it 10-12 chances. There's incredible guests at times.

C2C has a special place in my heart.

since I started working from home, my podcast listening has decreased a lot. I will listen while doing yardwork and mowing the lawn and such, but that's it.

I subscribe to a good amount of podcasts though.