Poll Poorest Coaching Performance This Season

multiple options allowed (and possibly even encouraged)

• Deion Sanders (historic collapse vs. abysmal Stanford, blames players in postgame)

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Mario Cristobal (didn't kneel to win Ga. Tech game, absurd postgame comments)

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • Dan Lanning (Washington game, need I say more)

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • potato salad

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
Cristobal. I've seen plenty of team collapses and blown leads, I've seen plenty of questionable decisions with clock management or field position management, not taking a knee when you literally can end the game and walk away is absolutely inexcusable

Mario Cristobal cost his team a win. You can't even debate that.

Prime is an entertainer and salesman. He’s not a football coach. His coaching and staff have been AWFUL this season. No substance. Really bad football and a terrible example to his players.

Deion blaming his players is really blaming himself because his entire roster is his hand picked hired goons.

Marcus Freeman not having 11 guys on the last two critical plays against Ohio St (and not running to force Ohio St to burn its timeouts) has to rate up there. Definitely not as bad as the Colorado choke job or Cristobal’s genius but definitely lousy.

I really really wanted to vote Deion but Cristobal has really found some ways to lose

LSU D coordinator

Cristobal no question.

Say what you will about Deion, there's plenty to say, but he did what he could to make a 1-11 program at least trying to get bowl eligible competitive, that's not nothing.

Lanning's a dumbass, and probably some level of creep, and at least a couple of the go for it calls were absolutely absurd, but the last one was arguably not a terrible call when you consider the UW offense. They win if they get a couple yards there, why they're running a play with 15 yard patterns is another story...

Cristobal's "we'll never kneel" vibes is just bizarre, and he deserves all the loses about it.

That has absolutely nothing to do with this thread but… thank you? I guess?
I factored what he's accomplished in general into the decision. But if that's not okay, the answer is still Cristobal. not kneeling with the game in hand, and it leading to a loss, is still worse than being a below average, but inflated due to media coverage team and blowing a huge lead to a shitty team.

Ok so nominating Mike Price (Alabama hire) shouldn't be out off line
If the Alabama alums didn’t conspire against Mike Price, no one would even know who Nick Saban or Pete Carroll were during the 2000’s. Mike Price would’ve dominated the college world with Alabama.

That has absolutely nothing to do with this thread but… thank you? I guess?
Very polite of you to thank him, despite your rage. Good boy, Hammer. Here, a cookie, for you. Chew with your mouth closed, please.
best-chocolate-chip-cookies-recipe-ever-no-chilling-1-480x270.jpg