Post a pic of your boat!

Took the plunge and got a wet slip so now I’ve got 24/7 access right on the intercoastal. Was looking to buy but found a lease that was a great deal.

Need to take it out this weekend, fill her up and get fuel stabilizer in the tank since I won’t be using it much over the next month or so.

Baja. My friends boat. It's bigger than you think.

I had a 24' Scarab. I bought it in Florida for hardly nothing. It had two 175 Johnson outboards on it and drank too much gas.

I got rid of it and starting doing poker runs with my friend. He's got plenty gas money...hahaha

View attachment 10875
yep, knew it wasn't yours

yep, knew it wasn't yours

You really are a sissy. Why couldn't it have been my boat? I had one just like it retard. You have no idea what I have or could have, Moron. I could buy everything you probably own today, pay off all your bills and it would not affect my bottom line. Whether you believe that or not doesn't matter. I know it. That's what matters.

And if I would have known then what I know now, I would have gotten the 21. A world of difference in the ride. My brother has a 21 and it rides like a fucking Cadillac compared to mine.

And if I would have known then what I know now, I would have gotten the 21. A world of difference in the ride. My brother has a 21 and it rides like a fucking Cadillac compared to mine.
Don't give in to the urge to get a bigger boat. It's the work of Satan himself.

Oh no. Not now. Mine is paid for, but I wish that I had sprung for the 21 back then.
Mine is a 20ft and that is fine but wouldn't mind a 22ft. I've got a 150 Yamaha and would like a 200 but what I have is fine.

Now your boat is paid for spring for a T-Top and a trolling motor. The trolling motor is the only thing I would add to this boat but I've go to start fishing enough to justify it.

Mine is a 20ft and that is fine but wouldn't mind a 22ft. I've got a 150 Yamaha and would like a 200 but what I have is fine.

Now your boat is paid for spring for a T-Top and a trolling motor. The trolling motor is the only thing I would add to this boat but I've go to start fishing enough to justify it.
Yea, I’ve been talking about putting a trolling motor on it since I got it. And as much as I like the t top, I really don’t want to add that weight. The Bimini works ok, just hard to fish around it.

And I really like the Key West. My BiL has one that I’ve been out on a few times. Those things are made about 20 miles from my house, along with Pioneer and Scout. Sea Hunt is up n Irmo, about 2 hours away.

Yea, I’ve been talking about putting a trolling motor on it since I got it. And as much as I like the t top, I really don’t want to add that weight. The Bimini works ok, just hard to fish around it.
They have aluminum T-Tops with canvass roofs that wouldn't phase your boat.

I just hate one of my bros trolling around like his wife picked out his boat.
Nobody Knows What GIF by Hunters

I had to compromise. She wanted a pontoon and I wanted a bass boat or a bay boat so I ended up with a center console with a bimini.

Nobody Knows What GIF by Hunters

I had to compromise. She wanted a pontoon and I wanted a bass boat or a bay boat so I ended up with a center console with a bimini.
My wife drives me nuts with the pontoon thing. We even rented one to show her how miserable it would be on the intercoastal but every time she sees one "we should trade ours in".