Post-Christmas Wednesday Thread

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
What's up, fools?

Made my first Christmas dinner. Eye round, mashed potatoes, asparagus, and carrots, plus brown gravy. MiL had come home from the hospital on Friday, and wanted roast beef for Christmas.

Kids seemed happy with their presents. Tank has been playing with his tractors and trains, Ham has been playing with the dolls and building Legos.

We bought some new pantry things to organize our kitchen more, and Home Depot sent me two of one item. Going to build the second and return the first. Merry Christmas to me!

Christmas fucking suuuuucked this year. Spent all day and night christmas eve at the hospital after calling 911 the night before. Sister in law passed away after a year of cancer. So that pretty much ruins christmas for the next few years for the wifes family.

Got a nice roomba tho. So that was cool.

Christmas fucking suuuuucked this year. Spent all day and night christmas eve at the hospital after calling 911 the night before. Sister in law passed away after a year of cancer. So that pretty much ruins christmas for the next few years for the wifes family.

That sucks. Sorry to hear.

That sucks. Sorry to hear.
Knew it was coming. Just happened faster than expected and picked a terrible day to happen. They have two very young kids. Oldest is almost 3 and doesn't quite understand it all, but knows something is wrong. So still tried to have a christmas day afterwards as much as possible for them.

Cancer is a bitch.

Knew it was coming. Just happened faster than expected and picked a terrible day to happen. They have two very young kids. Oldest is almost 3 and doesn't quite understand it all, but knows something is wrong. So still tried to have a christmas day afterwards as much as possible for them.

Cancer is a bitch.
Fuck cancer.

Cancer is a bitch.
Couldn't imagine having that happen and trying to keep it together for the kids to have a Christmas day. That's a tough one.

My brother in law was a rich banker. My sister really enjoyed driving around in her big luxury SUV and bragging on Facebook about her big house. Then he lost his job and and as soon as that sweet sweet money went away so did she. She left him, he almost killed himself a few months ago over it now she’s seeing another guy already after 20 years of marriage and 2 kids.

Not even legally divorced yet.

Fucking gross. 🤢 🤮

This was my last Christmas around my shitty family.

Morning all.

Nice Christmas, Christmas eve was quiet, just me and Mrs Pnk. Was going to go to burnch with friends but one ended up with covid, so no brunch. We got chinese takeout, opened gifts, and spend quiet night together

Christmas Day went to my sisters, had prime rib, opened gifts, and went home

Got offered a new job, working out salary and start date

Decent Christmas day here. Having Christmas with our extended families this weekend. Felt bad for my 87 year old (be 88 in February) grandpa. He had an accident on our couch as he was getting help up from it. He was embarrassed and requested to go back to the nursing home shortly after. Told him it was no big deal. We have 3 in bedtime pull ups still here so we are always cleaning the couches anyway. Hoping he's still around in February of 2025 in good health. I want to honor him & other living members of the famous 5 to 3 HS basketball game 70 years prior as well as having family members of those who have passed.

Morning all.

Nice Christmas, Christmas eve was quiet, just me and Mrs Pnk. Was going to go to burnch with friends but one ended up with covid, so no brunch. We got chinese takeout, opened gifts, and spend quiet night together

Christmas Day went to my sisters, had prime rib, opened gifts, and went home

Got offered a new job, working out salary and start date
College Sports Minnesota GIF by College Colors Day

Turning the double nickle today. Yep I get to nap.

May take kids to see movie. Has to be early as dinner starts at what, 4:30 now?

Still at the U or moving on?
Still at the U

About a month ago a different area reached out and encouraged me to apply for a manager position, so I did

Sorry to hear that

Cancer is a bitch.

Season 11 Hug GIF by The Voice