post-COVID golf

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
to be honest, I like the holes being shallower...I think they should look into making that a permanent change.

luckily they changed the rule that you can keep the flag in the hole before COVID hit, but I like it now...I still might pull it in the future...we shall see.

any other changes to the game you have experienced that you wouldn't mind sticking around?

You have THREE minutes to find your ball and then get the fuck outta the way you inconsiderate assholes.

You have THREE minutes to find your ball and then get the fuck outta the way you inconsiderate assholes.
Also Once everyone is on the green Fuckin Putt the ball. Watching some fucker who’s 4 putt the last 3 holes walk around the cup twice and act like this putt for a triple bogie 7 is worth a million $ is infuriating

Also Once everyone is on the green Fuckin Putt the ball. Watching some fucker who’s 4 putt the last 3 holes walk around the cup twice and act like this putt for a triple bogie 7 is worth a million $ is infuriating
I've probably only golfed with a few hundred different people, but I don't think I've ever seen anybody do that.

regardless of how much they suck, they paid for the same golf you did. They shouldn't have to rush just because they aren't all that good

regardless of how much they suck, they paid for the same golf you did. They shouldn't have to rush just because they aren't all that good
I agree, nothing wrong with people taking their time. Those people don’t annoy me. My handicap would drop like a ton of bricks if I took some extra time setting up for each shot. But I just line up and swing/putt.

It’s the 6+ person groups that annoy the shit out of me.

I agree, nothing wrong with people taking their time. Those people don’t annoy me. My handicap would drop like a ton of bricks if I took some extra time setting up for each shot. But I just line up and swing/putt.

It’s the 6+ person groups that annoy the shit out of me.
I haven't seen much of that, really.

Individual riding carts for everyone!

1608657810047.png