Post here if you team hasn’t had any games postponed due to Covid or political protests

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
Braves checking in

Also back at the other Hoop, I’m pretty sure I was the only one to predict all 60 games would be played and the season wouldn’t be cancelled

ThriftyJollyCod-size_restricted.gif

I and 14 others said 60 would happen

HA!

I predict the Cards will play 58.

If they only play 58, it taints the whole season. Playoff positioning would likely be altered if they played all 60.

If they only play 58, it taints the whole season. Playoff positioning would likely be altered if they played all 60.
That's for MLB to decide. I'm willing to watch them play Detroit on Monday.
From what I read the Cards magic number is 1, and if they win they don't play 60 even if it means they can beat the Cubs for the division if they do play the other 2 games.

Also LOL at "taints the whole season" for this cobbled up season.

From what I read the Cards magic number is 1, and if they win they don't play 60 even if it means they can beat the Cubs for the division if they do play the other 2 games.

Cardinals & Reds are both gonna be in, however, one of the 2 shouldn't be able to finish 2nd in the division without having played the full schedule of games.

There's way more playoff teams than usual anyway

After the Miami situation early in the season?

All I am going off is the poll. There were more no's than yesses though

For me it was always that they couldn't really afford not to finish the season. Money finds a way

They only comment I recall making post Marlins was that they should've made the teams use a taxi squad

All I am going off is the poll. There were more no's than yesses though

For me it was always that they couldn't really afford not to finish the season. Money finds a way

They only comment I recall making post Marlins was that they should've made the teams use a taxi squad
I guess I should have been more clear. I was referring to after the Marlins fiasco when guys like @broncosmitty were saying the season would be cancelled in a few days, but I didn't specify.

Of course people will be more optimistic preseason than they will after the first real threat to season happens

HA!

I predict the Cards will play 58.
My prediction may be wrong. If the Cards lose today they will play more than 58.

I guess I should have been more clear. I was referring to after the Marlins fiasco when guys like @broncosmitty were saying the season would be cancelled in a few days, but I didn't specify.

Of course people will be more optimistic preseason than they will after the first real threat to season happens
It wasn't cancelled?

Guess I didn't notice they kept playing games.

Braves played all 60 without a protest or a China Virus cancellation.

I'd say yes but the Cardinals and Reds had other ideas

:snoop: