Post here if you’ll never have the most posts on the other Hoop

Hell, when I was just a small child it's a good thing I could get a hard on or I wouldn't have anything to play with at Christmas!
A classic!

K Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

You know, you remind me of somebody, but I just can't quite figure out hu.
Duh. You don't recognize the similarities? It's@Huwaryu in Exile!

He didn't mess with your PMs. Its a site wide filter.
🔧

Yeah, I knew it was some kind of filter. I just thought it was a bit cheezy to include it in my PM's. I dunno, maybe the filter has to include PM's so I suppose I can give him a little leeway if that's the case.

🔧

Yeah, I knew it was some kind of filter. I just thought it was a bit cheezy to include it in my PM's. I dunno, maybe the filter has to include PM's so I suppose I can give him a little leeway if that's the case.
Almost 100% certain that the site code is site wide, and I think it would be harder to make exceptions (only scrambling a word in PMs and not in the open).

I've been supporting Shaggy with money (not a lot but $25 a year) now for four years. I would have continued to support him until he started messing with my PM's and making it impossible to send out a message saying "hoopla nation" (he altered it to "sportsnation"). For me, that was the end; such a fruity-ass maneuver. Would I have given him $25 dollars next year before this stunt? That's hard to say, but, by pulling this childish crap, the answer now is a hard no. Don't bite the hands that feed.
That explains why Hooplanation.com turned into *****************

I was able to post Hoolpa Nation .com but that was a few days ago

LMFAO even Hoopla turns in SportsHoopla over there.

Dammit, I deliberately made a lame post just to jump ahead for that snapshot.
It's cool

But over the long haul, imma dust yerass