Post the best thing you saw on the internet today v2.0

Of the big 3 muscle cars, mustangs are my least favorite. But that goes back to a guy I knew outta HS that had a supped up fastback and it was a piece of shit.

Camero was my #1. The '68 version please. But for the mean look, dodge challenger.

I did drive a 25th anniversary mustang 5.0 back in 1988 and it was wicked fast. Like, I was not used to it fast.

Of the big 3 muscle cars, mustangs are my least favorite. But that goes back to a guy I knew outta HS that had a supped up fastback and it was a piece of shit.

Camero was my #1. The '68 version please. But for the mean look, dodge challenger.

I did drive a 25th anniversary mustang 5.0 back in 1988 and it was wicked fast. Like, I was not used to it fast.
Im a mustang guy. Im on my 3rd one. I love the Coyote engines.

Attachments

• PICT0006.JPG
    PICT0006.JPG
    603.4 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCN0595.JPG
    DSCN0595.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    98.5 KB · Views: 1

I've always been partial to the Chevelle, particularly the '68.

1714647503316.png

This is actually not true.

It’s basically what happens when Denny lets himself go.
Denny's is an ugly fat whore you wouldn't touch with @ill dick.

Waffle House is that hot piece of trailer trash with daddy issues that you know you shouldn't but can't help yourself anyway.

At least with Denny's you usually get a La Quinta Inn nearby where you can go sleep it off.

It's Motel 6 in Omaha. Right next door to Denny's.

There was a Perkins in Omaha that had a La Quinta next door, but the Perkins went under.

Doesn't look like they have Perkins in Texas.