Post what beer you're drinking right now

Schells Goosetown is the perfect summer beer. It's light and had a hint of fruit and spice but the flavors aren't overbearing. Plus it's 4.9 abv so it does it's job but isn't a heady 7.5 beer that gets you messed up way too early in the evening.

It's perfect for sitting by a firepit or enjoying an evening at the beach. It's a summer seasonal (available May through September) and I've been known to hit up liquor stores in the area around labor day trying to stock up on it to get enough to last until, well early November.

Goosetown_781x1550-516x1024.png

Found out there's a craft beer and wine cellar near my place of work that has some beers I've never seen before. Under the suggestion of the lady working, I picked up a 6 pack of 3 Floyds Zombie Dust and their Lazer Snake.

Trying the zombie dust now and it is really nice.

Too bad this was my last day of the semester and I live about an hour away, so I likely won't head back until the fall semester. However, I do plan to bottle my IPA in the next couple days before vacation, so that should be ready to drink throughout the summer.

20210525_185735.jpg

Drinking a Sierra Nevada Torpedo extra IPA.

I’ve been drinking citrus infused beer lately. Tangerine and Blood Orange are two most common I’m finding.

We found a Tangerine Sour from a local brewer that is really good and a Kolsch.

i love red oak!

Just cooked up a two hearted ale yesterday. It'll be the first time I've kegged that one.

1635569722201.jpeg

Order one of these on a whim and it was surprisingly good.

d68474920793be8e190a246752f3ab43_640x640.jpg

Gonna cap the night off with this to celebrate today's win:
goose-island-bcb-2021.jpg