2023 WS CHAMP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 25,000.00
Who’s taking it all?
You got two days to vote.

Voted dodgers. If it ain't them, it'll be the braves or Astros again. All unsatisfactory outcomes.

The only one out of that bunch I could get behind is the Orioles. Maybe the rangers, just because they've never won it, but then @fordman84 would be happy, and nobody wants that

Voted dodgers. If it ain't them, it'll be the braves or Astros again. All unsatisfactory outcomes.

The only one out of that bunch I could get behind is the Orioles. Maybe the rangers, just because they've never won it, but then @fordman84 would be happy, and nobody wants that
Bailore is closer to Arlington than Houston, sir.

Since death or potato salad are not on the list of choices, the only acceptable answer here is the orioles. That’s the only one that doesn’t make me sick to my stomach.

Since death or potato salad are not on the list of choices, the only acceptable answer here is the orioles. That’s the only one that doesn’t make me sick to my stomach.
Oh sorry, did you beating us in the WS make you hate us even more?

Oh sorry, did you beating us in the WS make you hate us even more?
How ‘bout you let me beat your ass right now and we’ll put you in the “indifferent” column?

How ‘bout you let me beat your ass right now and we’ll put you in the “indifferent” column?
Spanking Bad Boy GIF by kevy

WTF! What do you have against the Twins?