Big 12: 4
Big East: 4
ACC: 3
B1G: 3
WCC: 2
P12: 2
AAC: 1
MWC: 1

who cares. this sport is dead. this board should be moved to the "Misc. Sports" section

Clemson too low

who cares. this sport is dead. this board should be moved to the "Misc. Sports" section

At least your team has a chance after all this realignment, mine won't finish higher than like 12th in this new version B1G(if we're lucky). But it does suck football has had such an impact on the sport. I'll still hold out hope until the tournament is impacted. After that I might be done.

At least your team has a chance after all this realignment, mine won't finish higher than like 12th in this new version B1G(if we're lucky). But it does suck football has had such an impact on the sport. I'll still hold out hope until the tournament is impacted. After that I might be done.
bro, the Pac-12 is about to cease to exist. The tournament and championship week have already been impacted. not to mention there is a moronic "Clemson has FINALLY made their way out of the GOR..we really mean it this time!" rumor every other week. If the sport's most influential conference ceases to exist..its RIP.

Illinois with 3 teams in the top 10 out the gate and a scrimmage with Kansas. I like it

Last edited:

Realignment will hurt college hoops less than college football.

But conference watch, etc... will be less fun.

I like Bama’s ranking. I think we are a much better team that people think but we obviously won’t be as good as last year.

I expect a top 5 seed.