Pumpkins w/Jane’s Addiction

Corgan sounds like death now.

I wouldn't mind seeing JA again, but I'll pass on the arena rock.
Would be way cooler in a real venue for sure. Gonna have to see a show at Climate Pledge at some point though, might as well be this one.

Would be way cooler in a real venue for sure. Gonna have to see a show at Climate Pledge at some point though, might as well be this one.
I'd prolly consider it, iffin I lived there or in a town they were hitting, but I'm not gonna travel to see it. I've seen em' both a couple of times in their prime.

I am seeing Melvins, Helms Alee and Harsh Mellow here soon tho. Hit my first show here a few weeks ago...local stoner rock festival, with a couple of young buck, up-and-comers...Mountain Tamer, Wizzerd and Merlock, in the basement of a record shop. You could jump and hit yer head on the ceiling. lol. Got drunk and stoned with em'. One of the funner shows I've been to in a while, (minus the two year covid gap)

You ever see the Pumpkins? (the current version anyway?)

I've heard they're very hit or miss.
I don't think I ever have. If I did, I don't remember.

I know I never went to a Smashing Pumpkins show. If I saw them, it would have been at a festival or something.

The recent YouTube stuff I can find doesn’t sound terrible. Guess I’ll find out soon enough. I’ve got more of an appreciation for them now than I ever did before (their work in their prime anyway).

Wouldn’t go see them if Jane’s Addiction wasn’t part of the deal, anyway.

I'm set. Pretty good seats, first level row F center stage. Annoyed they're doing floor seating instead of opening it up for GA. But since they aren't I got to save a little for a better elevated view. Whores.

I'd prolly consider it, iffin I lived there or in a town they were hitting, but I'm not gonna travel to see it. I've seen em' both a couple of times in their prime.

I am seeing Melvins, Helms Alee and Harsh Mellow here soon tho. Hit my first show here a few weeks ago...local stoner rock festival, with a couple of young buck, up-and-comers...Mountain Tamer, Wizzerd and Merlock, in the basement of a record shop. You could jump and hit yer head on the ceiling. lol. Got drunk and stoned with em'. One of the funner shows I've been to in a while, (minus the two year covid gap)
Best kind of shows. Last went to a show last fall. It was a fundraiser for a skate park. Lots of diversity in styles.

I'm set. Pretty good seats, first level row F center stage. Annoyed they're doing floor seating instead of opening it up for GA. But since they aren't I got to save a little for a better elevated view. Whores.
One of my favorite early JA songs.

Sometimes I wish Flea ditched the Peppers thing and joined Jane’s Addiction full time after One Hot Minute. And by sometimes, I mean I always wish that happened. What could have been… Flea, Stephen Perkins, and Navarro would be a force no one could fuck with.

Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC

What beer tent they playin at?

So... Jane's Addiction was amazing. Everything I hoped for, except, they only played a 10ish song set. Which is okay because it's Jane's Addiction and most of their songs are longer.

Pumpkins started strong, but didn't keep it up. Wasn't super into their song choices in general, and Corgan didn't sound great. Just saw they canceled tonight's show because his voice is fucked, so that all checked out.

Would have been perfect if JA had the headliner role and played longer.