Puppy Bowl Weekend Friday 🐶 🏈

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 762.00
Fan Dual offered me a $50 bonus bet I threw $100 down against the Pistons - 6.5 (I bet against them on the money line often, but decided to get crazy) to win $238.

Cashed out at $195 in the third quarter w Portland up by 14 and went to bed happy. Free money.

Wake up to see the Pistons won in OT. 😳 🙏

my bartender friend is selling boxes for the superbowl

$53 a box

I'm like...why $53?

she's pocketing $3 for each square purchased.

nope...I will be buying elsewhere...or no where at all

$53 a box

I'm like...why $53?

Weak. Is she asking for tips, too?

Weak. Is she asking for tips, too?
I think the not so "hidden fee" is her tip

so basically she makes $300 on the whole thing.

sorry...that's not ok with me. Maybe skim $1 off each square, but not 3

I think the not so "hidden fee" is her tip

so basically she makes $300 on the whole thing.

sorry...that's not ok with me. Maybe skim $1 off each square, but not 3

Yeah I’ve never heard of such nonsense. Can’t see a lot of people being cool w that.

$53 a box

I'm like...why $53?

Tell her Slinky says she's a fag.

morning all

vacation starts tomorrow, so whats the point of working today?

Yeah I’ve never heard of such nonsense. Can’t see a lot of people being cool w that.
she will sell the squares though...the drunks she has as customers don't give a shit.

Think I'll watch some UNH hockey tonight as they play #1 BC. We will probably get smoked by BC like we did to #3 BU. Hate both of those Boston schools in hockey. Then might switch to PSU vs Iowa wrestling. Hate both of them but they're basically top 2 in the country. Saturday morning might watch some IN HS wrestling to see how many (if any) qualify for individual state from alma mater & county. Then Sunday our youth wrestling club in OH has another tournament. See if we can get 4 in a row of winning the team points. It will be very difficult to do at this one. Then hopefully see some of my 49ers in the Super Bowl.

Fuck town has been nuts this week. The superbowl is always busy here, but this week has been nuts.

Might throw in the alma mater's HS basketball game vs southern county rivals in the mix. They win tonight, they win the regular season of the conference outright. Last year was the 1st time they won a share of the regular season in a long time. 2 in a row with 2 conference tournament crowns in a row would be a huge accomplishment for a program that has had little prior success.

Fucktown sounds like a nice place
reese witherspoon pleasantville GIF

Enjoying this false spring. Looks like normal temps & weather next week.

I only had to use the snowblower twice this winter, and prob could have gotten away with using it just the once.

So, thanks Global Warming. ☀️ 👊

Been slammed at work with interviews to fill spots on my team. Also working on shit for audit clients despite the fact that I haven't been able to transition off the service clients that the other manager was supposed to take from me.