Quickie Friday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 762.00
good morning! ๐Ÿ†๐ŸŠ๐Ÿฅจ

sigh

I missed this

morning

in Connecticut this weekend. It is rainy all weekend.

I actually picked up Jamal Williams off of waivers yesterday then by 8 talked myself into starting him.

Thatโ€™s how stupid I am.

I actually picked up Jamal Williams off of waivers yesterday then by 8 talked myself into starting him.

Thatโ€™s how stupid I am.

Yeah, but have you ever driven your gimpy dad to visit his brother? That would make you a very rare, special person...like a unicorn.

Get Some Season 8 Episode 8 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Morning all

Tomorrow is me and mrs 12 year anniversary, so we got that going for us. Got a hotel in Minneapolis and going to steakhouse, hopefully the hotel has good plumbing

Since I don't have to drive, time to have 3-4 oldfashions and few shots and really tie one on, you know, keep the Mrs Happy

Morning all

Tomorrow is me and mrs 12 year anniversary, so we got that going for us. Got a hotel in Minneapolis and going to steakhouse, hopefully the hotel has good plumbing

Since I don't have to drive, time to have 3-4 oldfashions and few shots and really tie one on, you know, keep the Mrs Happy
Nothing like pushing ropes sponsored by whiskey dick. Glad to see you know how to please your woman.

Nothing like pushing ropes sponsored by whiskey dick. Glad to see you know how to please your woman.

behold!

tell me you only do missionary position without saying you only do missionary position.
I'm not contorting for a quickie. I have past the dare devil stage of fucking. I am getting the olds

Back