Quickie Friday

I'm not contorting for a quickie. I have past the dare devil stage of fucking. I am getting the olds
you aren't the one being turned into a pretzel, square

And they say romance is dead.
Brace Yourself Get Ready GIF by CBS

Actually funny thing. The wife is getting to that age women usually start the menopause stuff. I guess there are two ways it can go. Hot flashes, and annoyed by the thought of sex. The other is hornier than a high school boy. She got the horny one, and I have been not feeling about not working out lately.

Actually funny thing. The wife is getting to that age women usually start the menopause stuff. I guess there are two ways it can go. Hot flashes, and annoyed by the thought of sex. The other is hornier than a high school boy. She got the horny one, and I have been not feeling about not working out lately.
Napoleon Dynamite GIF by Ben L

Edit: inb4im#domd

I'm not contorting for a quickie. I have past the dare devil stage of fucking. I am getting the olds

I’m a stallion in the sack. Piledriver, reverse piiedriver, I got this triangle shaped pillow that helps put her ass up in the air then I enter from like a reverse standing doggy position and hold the headboard for extra pleasure.

It’s a quickie cause this makes the pussy cum fast.

I’m a stallion in the sack. Piledriver, reverse piiedriver, I got this triangle shaped pillow that helps put her ass up in the air then I enter from like a reverse standing doggy position and hold the headboard for extra pleasure.

Jim Carrey Vomit GIF

Confused Thinking GIF

flag on the play

excessive celebration

well that escallated quickly...

In other words, and more directly to the point, premature ejaculation.

won the Phillies lottery and was able to buy WS tickets!

got 2 tickets to the second home game in Philly, which could be on Oct 28 if the Astros win or Oct 31 if the Rangers win.