R.I.P James Randi

LOL. Wait, so your friend knows some rapper?
yup. few others too like redman and method man. hes got some crazy videos.

but i have pics. as always! not just a brand new, out of the blue, made up story to try and make myself feel better than someone else on a message board. i come with hot proof.

its what separates me from story tellers.

yup. few others too like redman and method man. hes got some crazy videos.

but i have pics. as always! not just a brand new, out of the blue, made up story to try and make myself feel better than someone else on a message board. i come with hot proof.

its what separates me from story tellers.
LOL. You have more pics of your friend with celebs?

I stand corrected. Not a weird name-dropper at all.:twitch:

tenor.gif

LOL. You have more pics of your friend with celebs?

I stand corrected. Not a weird name-dropper at all.:twitch:

tenor.gif
i always come with proof of my claims. more than others can say.

stories are fun tho.

Used to follow Randi on the JREF website until he had some weird falling out with the administrators there.

Randi was a pioneer in exposing frauds, quacks, and charlatans. He educated the public on the scientific method and logical thinking.

At least, he tried to do that.

Boy, I really hope strangers on the internet believe that I know folks in bands that have toured profitably. Maybe I should post some pictures of them. It's super important to my self-worth that these strangers believe me.

ITT, I've learned that I don't have a job because I've never discussed it on an internet chat board. Mrs Redfoot's gonna be pissed.

Filing for unemployment now.

There are some great youtube vids of Randi exposing frauds, but more importantly; I know the current drummer for the Canadian band -- Trooper, quite well. Hometown boy and all.