R. Kelly GUILTY

cf5de13e-1d3c-4915-8370-800ce66da87b_text.gif

He should spend the rest of his life in prison just for putting out such horrible music.

Oh man.

I really like his "I believe I can fly" song.

The Trial of R Kelly is a must watch Boondocks episode

Maybe he can write a democrat new song titled “Trapped In The Cell”

Oh man.

I really like his "I believe I can fly" song.
only R Kelly song I have ever listened to

VH1 aired a special called "I Love the 90s" about 15 years ago, it was about the 90s and pop culture

R Kelly was in it and all i remember is that a bunch of black women were interviewed and said that his "I believe i can fly" song was the only song he ever wrote that wasn't about guns, murder + prostitution

i still lol when i think about it

only R Kelly song I have ever listened to

VH1 aired a special called "I Love the 90s" about 15 years ago, it was about the 90s and pop culture

R Kelly was in it and all i remember is that a bunch of black women were interviewed and said that his "I believe i can fly" song was the only song he ever wrote that wasn't about guns, murder + prostitution

i still lol when i think about it
You’ve heard his song about Tom Cruise being trapped in the Closet in South Park

You’ve heard his song about Tom Cruise being trapped in the Closet in South Park

i worked night audit at my old hotel, so I was able to watch a South Park marathon every night from around midnight to 5 AM. pretty awesome and the only thing i miss about that hotel.

definitely watched that episode a few times. Matt and Trey are genius lmao