R. Kelly GUILTY

only R Kelly song I have ever listened to

VH1 aired a special called "I Love the 90s" about 15 years ago, it was about the 90s and pop culture

R Kelly was in it and all i remember is that a bunch of black women were interviewed and said that his "I believe i can fly" song was the only song he ever wrote that wasn't about guns, murder + prostitution

i still lol when i think about it

He had some good ones with the Isley brothers. is was like a 5 or 6 song series

Nobody:

Bill Cosby:

shut the fuck up bill.

I guess Bill Cosby feels that this was the second-most racist trial in American history.

There's a list of people whose death will leave the world a better place. Surely Bill Cosby belongs on that list.

Yeah, I just clicked on that and sure enough the video is Bill Cosby's hate-filled racist lawyer who said R. Kelly is innocent and will win on appeal.

Nobody:

Bill Cosby:

shut the fuck up bill.

So pretty random, I got caught watching commercials from 1998 in a YouTube rabbit hole. Nostalgia n such… one was a spot for Cosby in a show (think 98 was too late for the Cosby show, he must have been doing a stretch on some other show), the gag they showed was someone asking him if he had narcolepsy, and him responding something like “everyone was doing it back then at those parties.”

How that kind of sick fuck can just do a joke like that is mind blowing. The egos on them…

So pretty random, I got caught watching commercials from 1998 in a YouTube rabbit hole. Nostalgia n such… one was a spot for Cosby in a show (think 98 was too late for the Cosby show, he must have been doing a stretch on some other show), the gag they showed was someone asking him if he had narcolepsy, and him responding something like “everyone was doing it back then at those parties.”

How that kind of sick fuck can just do a joke like that is mind blowing. The egos on them…
he did a show that was just called "Cosby" from 1996-2000. It aired on CBS. Phylicia Rashad co-starred in it as well.

I watched it one morning while I was in middle school. I assumed it was the Cosby Show. I was very wrong.