MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Raiders @ Chargers 8:15pm ET ESPN

We were down, 21-0 at halftime.

Carr is Captain Comeback!!!

There’s a fucking car alarm that’s been going off outside for about two hours now. It turns off for a few minutes and then goes off again. It’s fucking fantastic.
Lovely living there in Texas....

Damn the Raiders sure do like trying to dig themselves out of holes

There’s a fucking car alarm that’s been going off outside for about two hours now. It turns off for a few minutes and then goes off again. It’s fucking fantastic.
Now is the time to go get yourself a catalytic converter, everyone is numb to the alarm.

man, I've never seen a QB that panics and gives up the sack so easily as Carr.

Clutch TD drive by Chargers

I’m not in Texas. This shit doesn’t happen in Texas because someone would perforate that fucking car with a revolver.
Where did you move again or you visiting somewhere?

They have the momentum. Let's see if they can keep it
No shame.

Herbert and the Chargers are a damn good team. It's not like we were going 16-0, LOL.

The Bears are beatable and then the schedule gets really tough.

Before the season started, they said 3rd toughest in the League I think.

The Bears are beatable and then the schedule gets really tough.

Before the season started, they said 3rd toughest in the League I think.

Our luck Fields will have completely settled down by the time we play them and Nagy will have figured out how to use him, but yeah, our schedule sucks this year.

No shame.

Herbert and the Chargers are a damn good team. It's not like we were going 16-0, LOL.

Absolutely. I know they gave up 28 but I was actually impressed with the defense last night. Offense was playing completely inept. Gotta figure these slow starts out though.

Our luck Fields will have completely settled down by the time we play them and Nagy will have figured out how to use him, but yeah, our schedule sucks this year.
I think our pass rush will overwhelm their OL.....the Bears OL is bad.

Indoor stadium delayed due to lightning in the area. Made no sense to me, but apparently there are openings on the side of the stadium. So L.A concerned a lightning strike would do something like this and find it's way sideways and into the stadium?

1633458571594.png

We weren't ready for the Bolts and we weren't ready for the shit show that is the Bears yesterday.

damn.