Random NFL Talk

Eagles got both a DeVonta and AJ Brown deal done before Cosboys got a CeeDee Lamb deal.

It’s too bad. I was looking forward to attending a game or 2 if they built in Arlington Heights. I can always try to catch a game in KC. A much better game day experience.

I’m sure any team from the south playing in Chicago in December will love that we gave away a huge advantage by eliminating weather.

Outdoor, winter football is unfortunately dead. Too much money.

Personally, I have never been to a live football game that wasn't at least "brisk". At any level.

It's a Fall/Winter sport.

Football IS scrunched-in, blanketed fans, with hot cocoa, booze and winter gear. Fuck you if you think otherwise.

This country is soft. Fuck the homo commies.

Lions just took my favorite player in the whole draft. 😮 ❤️

Only a matter of time until he is on the Eagles. For sure within the next two years. Therr is a video going around of him talking about the guy the Eagles drafted with their first pick was his favorite player in the draft.

Only a matter of time until he is on the Eagles. For sure within the next two years. Therr is a video going around of him talking about the guy the Eagles drafted with their first pick was his favorite player in the draft.

Is this a built-in excuse for the Eagles fuckin up this year?

Just like Trout would be a Phillie...

Eagles have the best roster in the league currently.
Excited Kc Chiefs GIF by Kansas City Chiefs

They have the best QB and HC but they do not have the best roster.

Take Mahomes away and no one is looking at the offense thinking they are any good.

They have the best QB and HC but they do not have the best roster.

Take Mahomes away and no one is looking at the offense thinking they are any good.
An offense with Travis Kelce, Rashee Rice, Xavier Worthy, and Marquise Brown clears, imo. Multiple all-pro All pro level lineman and at least 3 pro bowl caliber OL between Thuney, Humphrey, and Smith. Added another 1st round caliber OT in Kingsley.

Chiefs roster clears the Eagles at this point.