Random NFL Talk

Now to see for how much.

Meanwhile, on the Eurohoop Washington team board, they want their head coach fired after a 2-0 start to the season.

That place is so damn entertaining.

Meanwhile, on the Eurohoop Washington team board, they want their head coach fired after a 2-0 start to the season.

That place is so damn entertaining.
I thank the good lord everyday I forgot my password over there. They are an embarrassment to Redskins fans everywhere

How long before Brandon Staley sacked? Justin Herbert just good enough to lose a close game and when you need a big drive to win in OT you go 3 and out.

How long before Brandon Staley sacked? Justin Herbert just good enough to lose a close game and when you need a big drive to win in OT you go 3 and out.
Sounds like a Kellen Moore offense to me. Spends all week drawing up 1 or 2 super fancy scheme offenses, forgets to put in work on the basics.

Yea, Staley was on the hot seat before the season started. He was almost fired after last season's playoff meltdown. They don't exactly have an easy schedule to right their ship either. Next up are the Vikings, Raiders, Cowboys, and Chiefs.

LMAO. Sean McVay tells the press that the Rams are "thinking about trading Cam Akers". Good luck with that. I don't think the return will be too great for a guy who has played in a total of 30 games over the last 4 seasons. A guy who has a total of 1400 rushing yards in the NFL. Probably can get a very late round pick swap to get someone to hope they could trade for him and keep him healthy. Lots of promise, very little heart.

It would cost a team just under $1m in salary this year but he's an RFA after this season. Considering guys like Zeke and Dalvin couldn't find many suitors, doubt there is a long enough line for the coach to be advertising that he is available. Better to just keep de-activating him or cut him.

LMAO. Sean McVay tells the press that the Rams are "thinking about trading Cam Akers". Good luck with that. I don't think the return will be too great for a guy who has played in a total of 30 games over the last 4 seasons. A guy who has a total of 1400 rushing yards in the NFL. Probably can get a very late round pick swap to get someone to hope they could trade for him and keep him healthy. Lots of promise, very little heart.

It would cost a team just under $1m in salary this year but he's an RFA after this season. Considering guys like Zeke and Dalvin couldn't find many suitors, doubt there is a long enough line for the coach to be advertising that he is available. Better to just keep de-activating him or cut him.
This. They're not gonna get much of anything for him even though he ended last season with 3 straight 100yd games. Like you said, maybe a late round pick swap, but I honestly doubt they'd even get that with the RB market being what it is.

Sure, he was beaten out for the starting RB job, but he was passed by 2 other RBs on the depth chart. Word from LA is that he wasn't "adhering to the Rams’ culture." A Reporter said that the "Two main principles of this culture, I was told: Do what’s expected of you, and accountability.” Doesn't sounds like Akers handled his falling down the depth chart very well.

Damn Nick Chubbs knee is done.

1695208146800.png

Good for the Browns. Kareem can slot right in and contribute in Chubb's absense.

Seriously, fucked up to just be posting that shit.