Randy Gregory to sign with Broncos.

For Randy to now bad mouth Jerry is bullshit. Without Jerry Randy is not in the league and likely not even alive today.
Gregory should thank Jerry for putting up with his problems. The guy is a good player but showed a lack of class by criticizing Jones.

The Cowboys will need to address defense in this draft. The offense should be solid even without Cooper.

The Cowboys will need to address defense in this draft. The offense should be solid even without Cooper.
BPA in round 1 I hope, but after that I agree. In Will I trust.

@Mondo

For just this year he is currently just over $2M per sack, with his cap hit being $5.6m and he has 2 sacks.

He's also a psycho chicken with drug/alcohol issues and Denver is drug central. I'll be keeping a watch out for that meltdown.
Like this?

And facing a suspension.
Correction. He along with the Ram player are suspended 1 game.

Not sure why Aboushi got suspended as he was simply defending himself.

Is this guy an actual retard?

Correction. He along with the Ram player are suspended 1 game.

Not sure why Aboushi got suspended as he was simply defending himself.
yeah I think it isa bullshit to suspend both of them.

Now just take your 53rd player & go fight the star QB (or whoever important) & get them both suspended.

Randy was about to get cut, instead the 9ers gave something up to get him. :pound:

49ers give up a 6th for Gregory and a DEN 7th. Another trade where a team gets a player for basically 5-10 draft positions.