Rapper Boosie...In 10 Years It Ain’t Gonna Be Normal For a Kid To Be Straight

Inb4 volatile anger erupts.

Edit:
808052c28f0b9e5e33a6831fddf22c1a_w200.gif

I hope whatever's dogging you in real life eases up ya, cuz you seem miserable?
Right? Asking someone if they’re serious in their thread about some concern that gays are gonna take over the world. Sure sign of crisis…

Glad you were ready to swoop in and make sure no real conversation breaks out though. We can always count on your well adjusted not at all edgy attempts to keep shit real.

Right? Asking someone if they’re serious in their thread about some concern that gays are gonna take over the world. Sure sign of crisis…

Glad you were ready to swoop in and make sure no real conversation breaks out though. We can always count on your well adjusted not at all edgy attempts to keep shit real.
Lighten up.

its not about being gay or whatever you decide you are.
Its about being convinced you are not normal if you decide that is what you are. Teachers are already trying to convince people they are not normal, they are something else.
Which the irony here is. It is applauded for them to convince someone they arent straight, while if that is done to a gay person. Holy Shit.
Now imagine the way things are going right now. Picture that direction 10 years from now.

its not about being gay or whatever you decide you are.
Its about being convinced you are not normal if you decide that is what you are. Teachers are already trying to convince people they are not normal, they are something else.
Which the irony here is. It is applauded for them to convince someone they arent straight, while if that is done to a gay person. Holy Shit.
Now imagine the way things are going right now. Picture that direction 10 years from now.
Wait… how do you convince someone they aren’t straight?

How about just doing away with the word normal when it comes to sexuality? It’s all normal from a biological standpoint.

Reactions: Me
Wait… how do you convince someone they aren’t straight?
children are impressionable. Pure pressure is real especially for the young. They are taught to trust their teachers. But you are missing the point. Whether they are being convinced or not. The shit shouldnt be happening!
You teach your child to be happy. Not to be a particular thing. I thank god my kids didnt go to school in this era.

children are impressionable. Pure pressure is real especially for the young. They are taught to trust their teachers. But you are missing the point. Whether they are being convinced or not. The shit shouldnt be happening!
You teach your child to be happy. Not to be a particular thing. I thank god my kids didnt go to school in this era.
You can’t teach a child to be gay, or not to be gay. That’s not a thing that’s happening. Society is/has quickly moving/moved towards acceptance of lgbt groups existing. That’s not the same as trying to turn everyone gay.

Reactions: Me
Everybody wants to be a part of the "It" Crowd.

We don't have to sit here and pretend that, at one time, that gays, lesbians, etc weren't shunned and treated as outcasts and worse. We know that happened.

We had a progressive movement to try and make these people a normal part of society. As it should be.

But, unless you are either living under a rock or in complete denial, you have seen a change in society where people are now wanting to be LGBTQ for clout. Because it is now becoming the It Crowd.

I was the glasses wearing bookworm nerd when we were outcasts too.

Then this Big Bang Theory fandom came along and made the nerds the It Crowd for a few years.

Who remembers the 80s when male rock stars with "poof" hair was the It Crowd?

It's just another "It Crowd".

Until the next trendy thing comes along.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Everybody wants to be a part of the "It" Crowd.

We don't have to sit here and pretend that, at one time, that gays, lesbians, etc weren't shunned and treated as outcasts and worse. We know that happened.

We had a progressive movement to try and make these people a normal part of society. As it should be.

But, unless you are either living under a rock or in complete denial, you have seen a change in society where people are now wanting to be LGBTQ for clout. Because it is now becoming the It Crowd.

I was the glasses wearing bookworm nerd when we were outcasts too.

Then this Big Bang Theory fandom came along and made the nerds the It Crowd for a few years.

Who remembers the 80s when male rock stars with "poof" hair was the It Crowd?

It's just another "It Crowd".

Until the next trendy thing comes along.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Are you old enough to remember when Malcolm X came out and so many dumb asses claimed they were "muslim"? Same shit.