Rapper Boosie...In 10 Years It Ain’t Gonna Be Normal For a Kid To Be Straight

Are you old enough to remember when Malcolm X came out and so many dumb asses claimed they were "muslim"? Same shit.
I wasn't old enough to remember Malcolm X but I do remember Mohammed Ali starting the trend of boxers changing their names to Muslim names.

LG<B only valid for girls><* any other mental illness letter>

The disconnect here seems to be this idea that people are choosing to be gay… that’s not how this works… It’s not a fad like being a nerd or whatever. Don’t confuse more people being comfortable being open about it as society moves toward accepting it with more people are choosing it.

Reactions: Me
You can’t teach a child to be gay, or not to be gay. That’s not a thing that’s happening. Society is/has quickly moving/moved towards acceptance of lgbt groups existing. That’s not the same as trying to turn everyone gay.
Again. You completely miss the point.

Everybody's definition of normal is different, and I'm OK with that. Normal people worry me and I'm OK with that, too.

Everybody's definition of normal is different, and I'm OK with that. Normal people worry me and I'm OK with that, too.
do they have beady lil' eyes? Because I dont trust them either.

Well for one it’s an absurd claim. The human species would die out of it were true.

But it speaks more to the way being a perceived “victim” is virtuous and people will want to be a part of that.

Best way to remedy that is to stop treating people specially. Stop giving them “pride” months. Love who you want that’s fine. The rest of us are too busy to care or celebrate.

guys

i'm shocked that two men that willingly go by the names of Boosie and DaBaby are total idiots

who could have seen this coming?

Boosie is actually pretty funny on Instagram. Lulz

lol...what in the actual fuck. :laugh:

This is a famous person? lel

Kinda famous I guess. He had a few popular songs back when I was getting out of high school and got semi-popular.

He talks some mad shit to people on some of those Instagram live videos though. Lol

We are over populated. Homosexuality is natures way of curbing population. There are enough people, lets top giving a fuck about it.