TV Series Reacher

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
Trailer for this reboot of the Tom Cruise films, based on the novels by Lee Child, that will debut on Friday, February 4, 2022:

"Prison Brawl" promo clip:

This show isn’t bad and an entertaining watch. I like the casting but some of them aren’t the best actors but I like it.

The female deputy Roscoe and the PI Neagley are the best characters.

just started it today, been a good watch so far.

Seen 5 episodes.

At least he's a big bugger. Cruise was OK but you can't fix small.

Seen 5 episodes.

At least he's a big bugger. Cruise was OK but you can't fix small.
watching episode 4, just got to the shower scene and i'm not seeing him hang dong. chick got her tits out, but you had me thinking jack thunder gun reacher was gonna hang dong.

watching episode 4, just got to the shower scene and i'm not seeing him hang dong. chick got her tits out, but you had me thinking jack thunder gun reacher was gonna hang dong.

I don't fixate on such as that.

Just saying book Reacher is 6'5", 250 lbs.

Cruise was not...

I dropped it in episode 2. I couldn’t get over his role in Blue Mountain State, and kept waiting for him to do something dumb like shove a cookie in his ass.

I got a buddy at work that was telling me about the series. I guess I’ll check it out

S2E1.
Omg. The “Who’s Sarah Connor?” retort is effing hilarious.

This show isn’t bad and an entertaining watch. I like the casting but some of them aren’t the best actors but I like it.
Season 2 is about like the above also. You would think the money they put into these shows they would have an acting coach on site and coach these actors up because I find some of the performances distractingly bad.

I like the show though.

S2 is better than the first. It’s rather good.

S2 is better than the first. It’s rather good.
I thought the opposite. Both are unrealistic but S2 was ridiculous. Without even expecting much, the plot holes are just too gaping to ignore. I enjoyed season 1 but season 2 was just dumb.

I thought the opposite. Both are unrealistic but S2 was ridiculous. Without even expecting much, the plot holes are just too gaping to ignore. I enjoyed season 1 but season 2 was just dumb.
it's just good fun, even if you pay attention to the details.

it's just good fun, even if you pay attention to the details.
I agree, and the first season was fun, a bit outrageous, some plot holes but overall entertaining.

I thought S2 was less fun, more outrageous and massive plot holes. I mean just a basic one, being able ‘borrow’ four handguns from a gun shop in NJ. One of the worst states for handgun restrictions, I don’t even know if you would find a shop close to NY.

Is kinda funny though, I read two of the books and had a similar reaction. First one was amusing if unreal (Killing Floor), second was ridiculous (not the same as S2).

I agree, and the first season was fun, a bit outrageous, some plot holes but overall entertaining.

I thought S2 was less fun, more outrageous and massive plot holes. I mean just a basic one, being able ‘borrow’ four handguns from a gun shop in NJ. One of the worst states for handgun restrictions, I don’t even know if you would find a shop close to NY.

Is kinda funny though, I read two of the books and had a similar reaction. First one was amusing if unreal (Killing Floor), second was ridiculous (not the same as S2).
he gave the guy a lot of money. not sure how that's a plot hole. it's new jersey.

he gave the guy a lot of money. not sure how that's a plot hole. it's new jersey.
Because the guy would get his shop shut down, he’s be fined out the ass and probably go to jail. It ain’t worth it for a few thousand bucks.

Or how about the plot hole where a guy his size can remain that size without a source of income to be able to eat enough calories to maintain for most of the time or that anyone would stop and pick up a hitchhiker of his size. :pound:

Or how about the plot hole where a guy his size can remain that size without a source of income to be able to eat enough calories to maintain for most of the time or that anyone would stop and pick up a hitchhiker of his size. :pound:
so much complaining and no notes on him being able to find perfectly fitting clothes at a gas station or thrift shop just like that, which is obviously the biggest plot hole.