Ready to be offended?

This horrible and Oklahoma should get the death penalty.

"Hey guys, look at me...I'm a loser lonely dumb fuck"

Blackshirts
Projecting coming from the guy that is literally on here everyday. Fuck off loser before you start copying me again. Too late. Smh, pathetic.

Projecting coming from the guy that is literally on here everyday. Fuck off loser before you start copying me again. Too late. Smh, pathetic.

Bwwahahahahaha, what a loser...pee wee herman'n my posts again.

What kind of dumb fuck posts 1000's of posts a week trying to impress people on a message board? Run back over to the outcasts/losers/convict board where you fit in....loser.

Bwwahahahahaha, what a loser...pee wee herman'n my posts again.

What kind of dumb fuck posts 1000's of posts a week trying to impress people on a message board? Run back over to the outcasts/losers/convict board where you fit in....loser.
I'm sorry, aren't you the one that's been posting with 'your buds' here for years, maybe even more than a decade through numerous sites. Lmao. Fucking sad. You spend years on boards like these and never contribute to anything and your troll game has gone soft and weak.

I pity you.

I'm sorry, aren't you the one that's been posting with 'your buds' here for years, maybe even more than a decade through numerous sites. Lmao. Fucking sad. You spend years on boards like these and never contribute to anything and your troll game has gone soft and weak.

I pity you.
200.gif

LoL

Don't care. What s bunch of Karen's