Real Tits Or Cosmeticaaly-Enhanced Tits? You Decide

Oh. That's Slim Shady's kid. I had no idea. She looks like she's about 17 in those pictures.

did they only have 'extras small' when she did it.
Yes, if they are indeed fake, she demonstrated a remarkable amount of restraint. Too often broads go for the someone-bolted-a-couple-of-cantaloupes-to-my-chest look that I think looks (and feels) ridiculous.

Yes, if they are indeed fake, she demonstrated a remarkable amount of restraint. Too often broads go for the someone-bolted-a-couple-of-cantaloupes-to-my-chest look that I think looks (and feels) ridiculous.
Yeah, but trailer trash troglodytes who were not breast fed as infants love that look.

Pretty sure she's had a nose job, so I wouldn't be surprised if the tiddies were fake too, but I'd need to see them bare to make a confident determination.

hip hop eminem GIF

Pretty sure she's had a nose job, so I wouldn't be surprised if the tiddies were fake too, but I'd need to see them bare to make a confident determination.
Attaboy, always be thorough

There is no such thing as “fake tiddies”. If you can get slapped or arrested for touching them without permission … they are REAL. They may be enhanced or augmented, but they are real.

There is no such thing as “fake tiddies”. If you can get slapped or arrested for touching them without permission … they are REAL. They may be enhanced or augmented, but they are real.
They exist, but they’re fake.

like a fake Christmas tree. It’s there, but it’s not real.

They exist, but they’re fake.

like a fake Christmas tree. It’s there, but it’s not real.
Were you aware of my practice of placing presents underneath both of these before posting this?