Movie Rebel Moon (2023)

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
Zach Synder's film that is playing Netflix was originally a Star Wars movie pitch that wasn't considered and Synder decided to make it anyway outside the Star Wars universe.

It's best described as a Star Wars ripoff with a Seven Samurai story that is low on plot and character leaning almost exclusively on special effect scenes. It's not horrible and worth watching but a more talented writer and director could have made it so much better.

I started watching,got bored with it,quit watching after the Captain of the alien ship killed the leader of whatever tribe they are......Then along came the chick and took a few of the aliens out and said we must fight....

Thats the ending for me and probably not going to return to it.

I had a friend say, "hey you've got to check out this new movie series. It's basically Snyder saying 'I'll make my own Star Wars, with blackjack and hookers!' "

So....I watched the first one. It wasn't all that good. I doubt I"ll watch the 2nd one.

Came across as exceedingly lame to me. I watched Part 1 but have no intention of doing any more.

Zach Synder's film that is playing Netflix was originally a Star Wars movie pitch that wasn't considered and Synder decided to make it anyway outside the Star Wars universe.

It's best described as a Star Wars ripoff with a Seven Samurai story that is low on plot and character leaning almost exclusively on special effect scenes. It's not horrible and worth watching but a more talented writer and director could have made it so much better.
That's pretty much all of Star Wars in the last 10-15 years too though.

That said, it was actiony, but I really wouldn't recommend it, could have been great with a little more effort, but came out meh.

That's pretty much all of Star Wars in the last 10-15 years too though.

That said, it was actiony, but I really wouldn't recommend it, could have been great with a little more effort, but came out meh.

What.....theres a good Starr Wars......??

Ive watched maybe 10 minutes of one,ans I cant tell you which one either....thos movies are not for me.

I thought Hunnam was wasted.

Whatever else that is said about this movie (and it may all be true), it’s still strikingly better than all the prequel series and sequel series sw movies.

Return of the Jedi is only SW movie worth watching. Best film in series.

What.....theres a good Starr Wars......??

Ive watched maybe 10 minutes of one,ans I cant tell you which one either....thos movies are not for me.
The original trilogy, after that not so much.

I made like a minute into this and turned it off. Looked stupid af

Return of the Jedi is only SW movie worth watching. Best film in series.

I've only seen the 3 that started in the late 70's.

All were on mushrooms and enjoyed them a lot.

Had no desire to see the latest run.

Whatever else that is said about this movie (and it may all be true), it’s still strikingly better than all the prequel series and sequel series sw movies.
Better than the prequels but the sequels have their moments and I give an edge to SW.

I’ve never seen a Star Wars movie so don’t know how they compare, but this one was a decent way to waste a couple of hours. Then when I realized the second part wasn’t out, it pissed me off, so fuck this guy.

I’ve never seen a Star Wars movie .
main-qimg-eb8fbe28a83bc397c9ac5b0737a30bb3