GAME ReliaQuest Bowl: Wisconsin vs LSU 12pm ET ESPN2

When did wrapping up on a tackle become a bad thing? Asking for a friend

Good defensive series for the Tigers there. Tough call for the D coordinator though: Go after the QB, and that opens up the run. Don't go after the QB, and he throws dimes.

Told you this D is trash...

Ooops! I guess there was more game to play before claiming victory.

Great drive there by Wisconsin.

Whatever halftime adjustments the LSU HC wanted to make did nothing.

Wisky still manhandling the Tigers.

TD run for the 4.7 guy

LSU answers with a long TD pass. When the corner is 8 yards off and the WR beats him by 5 yards...what does that tell you?

Tied game if stands

Tie game...Wis DBs totally out classed by LSU WRs. It's not close

When did wrapping up on a tackle become a bad thing? Asking for a friend
Bad tackling sure seems epidemic to me. I guess it goes back to not having a lot of contact practices. That or 7 on 7 where they just touch each other down.

Bad tackling sure seems epidemic to me. I guess it goes back to not having a lot of contact practices. That or 7 on 7 where they just touch each other down.

It gets old to see guys square up in the hole then just throw a shoulder and wonder why the guy gets out of it or 4 more yards because they don't wrap up and tackle. I guess when you blow somebody up one out of 30 times and it ends up on Sports Center it makes you cool.

It gets old to see guys square up in the hole then just throw a shoulder and wonder why the guy gets out of it or 4 more yards because they don't wrap up and tackle. I guess when you blow somebody up one out of 30 times and it ends up on Sports Center it makes you cool.
Or how about this one. You miss a tackle and the runner goes for 8 yards. The next play you tackle the guy after another 8 yard run and you flex like you've done something great.