Restaurant Chains Possibly Closing

It’s a shit, clickbait article and a shit op.
Meme Aww GIF by MOODMAN

Well... I would miss Dave & Busters & Applebee's has one of the best happy hours around town. My wife & girl friend are gonna miss those cheap dranks!!!!

Applebee's does have some cheap dranks. Used to belly up there for a few $1 Long Island Iced Tea's before going Uber bar hopping.

They've been making a move to pick up & delivery for a while now. The Papa John's & Dominoes model are money makers while a sit down pizza joint has much more overhead.
Their problem is they have no strategy. They havent changed the recipe or added new shit for a while now. Dominos is constantly reinvesting. I'm mindblown that people still buy Papa Johns after the bullshit they pulled on Papa.

Their problem is they have no strategy. They havent changed the recipe or added new shit for a while now. Dominos is constantly reinvesting. I'm mindblown that people still buy Papa Johns after the bullshit they pulled on Papa.
John Schnatter is a complete douchemonkey. No one is changing their eating habits because of him. They should avoid Papa John’s because the pizza sucks.

John Schnatter is a complete douchemonkey. No one is changing their eating habits because of him. They should avoid Papa John’s because the pizza sucks.
I mean, if you're all for the company Smolletting him, that's cool for you I guess. All 3 are pure trash, but only one faked a race card incident for no fucking reason.

I mean, if you're all for the company Smolletting him, that's cool for you I guess. All 3 are pure trash, but only one faked a race card incident for no fucking reason.
I couldn’t tell you the last time I ate Papa John’s because their pizza is garbage. I sure as fuck aren’t going to boycott them out of some weird sense of fealty to Papa John himself.