Riot at Golden Corral

Chairs flying, people getting hit over their head with a tray.

There it is. Saw this on Facebook the other day.

A place like Golden Corral has a melee over cutting in line and steak….

Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

There it is. Saw this on Facebook the other day.

A place like Golden Corral has a melee over cutting in line and steak….

Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
I was personally surprised to learn people other than the elderly eat at Golden Corral.

I was personally surprised to learn people other than the elderly eat at Golden Corral.
Do seniors get a discount there?

Last I allowed myself to be talked into this place was about a decade ago. It was my recollection it wasn’t the elderly.

I know….the elderly love buffets. But, they seem to have abandoned this place. Best I could see it was the younger trash element coming in.

A decade later we have video evidence.

Is that why they were engaging in fisticuffs?
Naw. Dementia & diabetes I had thought.
Last I allowed myself to be talked into this place was about a decade ago. It was my recollection it wasn’t the elderly.

I know….the elderly love buffets. But, they seem to have abandoned this place. Best I could see it was the younger trash element coming in.

A decade later we have video evidence.
So, it’s turned into CiCi’s Pizza, Appleby’s and the Olive Garden, and it’s just low-rent? “Steak” is probably skirt steak. Or maybe Steak-Umms.

Naw. Dementia & diabetes I had thought.

So, it’s turned into CiCi’s Pizza, Appleby’s and the Olive Garden, and it’s just low-rent? “Steak” is probably skirt steak. Or maybe Steak-Umms.
It’s been a long time for me….but I remembered it was decent looking steaks. Small, but had some thickness to them.

And they were just low quality meat, of course.

Very, very low rent clientele.

It’s been a long time for me….but I remembered it was decent looking steaks. Small, but had some thickness to them.

And they were just low quality meat, of course.

Very, very low rent clientele.
Puts it into perspective. The closest I can remember to anything like that were Asian buffets, and the squabbles that occasionally took place when the batches of crab came out. It was years and years ago, but it was a handful of 45-yr-old Asian women doing the fighting. No high chairs being swung or anything…

It was years and years ago, but it was a handful of 45-yr-old Asian women doing the fighting. No high chairs being swung or anything…
Dole's ex-wife liked those Asian buffets.

Lady GiGi's in-laws take him to Sizzler when he finishes all his chores.