RIP Eric Carmen

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 295.00
Carmen, 74, died in his sleep yesterday. After leaving his group, the Rasberries, he went solo in the mid 70s. 1975's "All By Myself" and "Hungry Eyes" (1980), used in the movie Dirty Dancing, were his biggest hits.

Thought it was this guy at first
angry eric cartman GIF by South Park

Everyone is allowed their stuff...so it is sad for me to see the op's boi has passed.

Nice dowg gone now...with all of the great music to come out of the 60's and 70's ... why this? There was power and change in the air. Nobody had to cry about being all by myself. We owned it all.

Everyone is allowed their stuff...so it is sad for me to see the op's boi has passed.

Nice dowg gone now...with all of the great music to come out of the 60's and 70's ... why this? There was power and change in the air. Nobody had to cry about being all by myself. We owned it all.
bart simpson hug GIF

Fuckin kids.
Fuckin Packer fans.....cant call you old,because Im not really all that far behind,I think.

He probably thinks the 90s music is better.

I lived thru the 70s,never been much of a fan of classic rock.......listened to it cause thats what was around.....

Hair bands of the 80s was more my style,90s were better when Korn and Slipknot came around,nnow its the 2000s turn ....
After listening to the same shit after 50 year ?? get with the times......

FM 90 candy tunes radio station hits.

Fuckin Packer fans.....cant call you old,because Im not really all that far behind,I think.

I lived thru the 70s,never been much of a fan of classic rock.......listened to it cause thats what was around.....

Hair bands of the 80s was more my style,90s were better when Korn and Slipknot came around,nnow its the 2000s turn ....
After listening to the same shit after 50 year ?? get with the times......
knowwhyyourgenerationsoangry.png