RIP Glynis Johns

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
I think that if you have never heard her sing "Send in the Clowns" you have never truly felt and understood it. I don't care who else sings it, that song will always be hers.

Singing effectively is not just about having a beautiful voice and hitting every note perfectly with ease :thumb:

No clue who this person is

I bet that you know the song though. Listen and find out something about her :wink:

You probably know her as the mother from "Mary Poppins".

Carrie Brownstein Television GIF
Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Uh Oh Omg GIF by ESPN

I’m younger than all of you and I know who the woman is. Hell, I don’t recognize half the names you fuckers put on your dead pool, which makes me think more than I already did that y’all are just googling “oldest living celebrities” and haven’t heard of half the people you’re picking yourself

I’m younger than all of you and I know who the woman is. Hell, I don’t recognize half the names you fuckers put on your dead pool, which makes me think more than I already did that y’all are just googling “oldest living celebrities” and haven’t heard of half the people you’re picking yourself
You got the "grumpy" part of "grumpy old man" down pat. Now you just have to put in the time.

A simple "derp" would have sufficed. Judas priest