RIP Mojo Nixon

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
There will never be another one like him. This really sucks. One last performance before he kicked it.

I got several friends on that cruise

I got several friends on that cruise
I was gonna go, but my GF couldn’t and she wouldn’t let me go on a cruise without her and I’m pussywhipped, so here I am. Guess I’m glad I missed out. Loved Mojo. Would have ruined it for me

I was gonna go, but my GF couldn’t and she wouldn’t let me go on a cruise without her and I’m pussywhipped, so here I am. Guess I’m glad I missed out. Loved Mojo. Would have ruined it for me
Most boomer post you ever made, but...

:rip:Mojo

“August 2, 1957 — February 7, 2024 Mojo Nixon. How you live is how you should die. Mojo Nixon was full-tilt, wide-open rock hard, root hog, corner on two wheels + on fire…,” his family said in a statement on Facebook. “Passing after a blazing show, a raging night, closing the bar, taking no prisoners + a good breakfast with bandmates and friends.

“A cardiac event on the Outlaw Country Cruise is about right… & that’s just how he did it, Mojo has left the building,” the statement continued. “Since Elvis is everywhere, we know he was waiting for him in the alley out back. Heaven help us all.”

not enough acts I like on the cruise for my liking

not enough acts I like on the cruise for my liking

I like pretty well all listed except Shinyribs.

Steve Earle and Ray Wylie Hubbard on the same boat? Sign me up