RIP Peter Gozintite

Oh.

Well alright, then.

ace ventura all righty then GIF

Hey Bayou, how do we post GIFs here? It was pretty easy where you could just copy the GIF off Google Images directly into the text box, but here it only shows the static image and the GIF button is not very clear.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Bayou, how do we post GIFs here? It was pretty easy where you could just copy the GIF off Google Images directly into the text box, but here it only shows the static image and the GIF button is not very clear.

Thanks in advance.
A couple of ways
You can use the little Insert Image thingie to paste the link or the pic. OR with that little GIF button... Click that and type in what you're searching for a bunch of stuff pops up.

1597897056830.png

A couple of ways
You can use the little Insert Image thingie to paste the link or the pic. OR with that little GIF button... Click that and type in what you're searching for a bunch of stuff pops up.

View attachment 292

Fuck you! For a split second I was like, "NOO!!! A popup!! How do I get rid of it??"

Thanks in advance.
1597897254066.png

Now he’s crying on fifthquarter, talking shit about Hammerdown

@Darrell Green Fan is a sniveling little bitch.
Exactly the type of post that lead me away from SH before this site was created. Now that shit is all over this site so this place is no different.

Fuck off you racist asshole. You should have been banned there years ago but the mods are pussies.