RIP UGA X

College Football GIF by Storyful

Time to replace it with a proper dog. An olde English bulldoggee

IMG_0690.jpeg

If the dog can’t breathe good, struggles in hot weather and needs special care just to survive, it’s too high maintenance to be a live mascot in the Deep South. Get the breed that was actually bred to control bull cattle

My favorite part of Uga is that the mascot pisses off PETA, even though he lives more spoiled live than most people.

Tennessee doesn’t do much better than UGA, but they have us beat in the live mascot department for sure.

Texas and Colorado mascots belong on the grill and letting them die of old age is a waste of good steak

Time to replace it with a proper dog. An olde English bulldoggee

View attachment 115211

If the dog can’t breathe good, struggles in hot weather and needs special care just to survive, it’s too high maintenance to be a live mascot in the Deep South. Get the breed that was actually bred to control bull cattle
100%

We rescued an English Bulldog and loved her to death but she had a ton of health issues and they don't live long because of selective breeding for the wrong reasons and that needs to be corrected. Georgetown, Yale, and some other schools have already made this move.

Tennessee doesn’t do much better than UGA, but they have us beat in the live mascot department for sure.

Texas and Colorado mascots belong on the grill and letting them die of old age is a waste of good steak
lol you got whipped by a well done steak..

sucks for you

lol you got whipped by a well done steak..

sucks for you
Gonna have to do it in a game that actually matters this year. Last time UGA played Texas in a game that mattered, UGA kept Texas from winning a natty in a 10-9 game

Foreshadowing

Go Vols.

Gonna have to do it in a game that actually matters this year. Last time UGA played Texas in a game that mattered, UGA kept Texas from winning a natty in a 10-9 game
fucking fumble..

gonna beat you in October again :)

100%

We rescued an English Bulldog and loved her to death but she had a ton of health issues and they don't live long because of selective breeding for the wrong reasons and that needs to be corrected. Georgetown, Yale, and some other schools have already made this move.
When my wife and I were looking at dogs a few years ago we were hellbent on getting a bulldog, but the health issues were definitely a red flag. It's too bad, every bulldog I've been around has been a great dog.

When my wife and I were looking at dogs a few years ago we were hellbent on getting a bulldog, but the health issues were definitely a red flag. It's too bad, every bulldog I've been around has been a great dog.
They’re sweet and loving dogs, but to me their existence in cruel. True bulldogs the way they were originally bred were great dogs and real dogs, not some vanity project

They’re sweet and loving dogs, but to me their existence in cruel. True bulldogs the way they were originally bred were great dogs and real dogs, not some vanity project
Couldn't agree more. I wouldn't be surprised if in 75 years or so, that's the view on a lot of these breeds we've seen over the last decade or so.

They are dumb as rocks. It is the equivalent of having a special needs toddler but they are hilarious and get very attached.

They are dumb as rocks. It is the equivalent of having a special needs toddler but they are hilarious and get very attached.
The best kind of dog IMO. We ended up with a boxer/pit/shepherd mix and he's an absolute dumbass but he's always happy and friendly, it's the best.

The only thing good outta them would be the back straps wrapped with bacon.