Rodman to Vegas Last Dance

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 22,597.00
I said when Rodman “needed a break” and went to Vega during the middle of season during that last Bulls championship that it needed its own 30
For 30…

Well here we go

I said when Rodman “needed a break” and went to Vega during the middle of season during that last Bulls championship that it needed its own 30
For 30…

Well here we go

Speaking of Rodman, I stopped watching the NBA in the 2000's so it never really struck me until recently when I watched the "Malice at the Palace" special that Rodman and Ron Artest are the same friggin guy.

If Lee Brown James had a Scotty Pipen and a Dennis Rodman, he'd have won two dozen championships.

Speaking of Rodman, I stopped watching the NBA in the 2000's so it never really struck me until recently when I watched the "Malice at the Palace" special that Rodman and Ron Artest are the same friggin guy.
Yep GIF by The Pozek Group

Same type of game….same attitude…both weird mother fuckers.

Yep GIF by The Pozek Group

Same type of game….same attitude…both weird mother fuckers.
same type of game? you can both just say you don't watch basketball. it's not hard to do. don't even have to post in fact.

Off the court no
On the court no

If Lee Brown James had a Scotty Pipen and a Dennis Rodman, he'd have won two dozen championships.

I’m sure Lee Brown has tried to recruit them too. Rodman was a Bull for 3 years. 3 rings

same type of game? you can both just say you don't watch basketball. it's not hard to do. don't even have to post in fact.

Off the court no
On the court no

Here's what I see:

- On the court, they were both very physical defensive minded guys who pushed everyone including their own teammates to the tolerance limits.
- Off the court, they were both very quirky and mentally unstable to the point that it negatively affected the locker room and drove the media into a frenzy.
- They both abandoned their teams at a critical point in a championship run because they "just needed to get away".

I’m sure Lee Brown has tried to recruit them too. Rodman was a Bull for 3 years. 3 rings
He'd have had four if Lee Brown was a Bull.

Here's what I see:

- On the court, they were both very physical defensive minded guys who pushed everyone including their own teammates to the tolerance limits.
- Off the court, they were both very quirky and mentally unstable to the point that it negatively affected the locker room and drove the media into a frenzy.
- They both abandoned their teams at a critical point in a championship run because they "just needed to get away".

Artest could score at times and he wasn’t the rebounder Rodman was at all. Defensively sure but Rodman guarded guys like Karl Malone and Shaq

Off the court Dennis wore dresses, was banging Carmen and Madonna, and partied hard. He was a rock star

mentally Rodman would make another player snap. Artest did more of the snapping

K, Chief.

You’re right. I’m a weak basketball fan. Still stand by my point….both were defensive experts that developed a little offense as their career went on. Both are weird fuckers.

There's already a 30 for 30 on Rodman that covers it, and a lot of other things.

Ron has his shit together much more than the Worm.

Both crazy as shit, but Ron knows he’s crazy as shit.