Rope Weep Holes In Exterior Brick Siding

Is that some fucked up thing like the Orangeburg sewer pipe I had a month ago??
I don’t know what that is slang for but I’m not Googling it either. You Oklahoma guys are into some freaky stuff.

Weep hole houses are for weeping simp ass bitches. Be a man and buy a house that doesn't weep like a little bitch.
Sensitivity is not a weakness.

1624907919722.png

I guess if you have a problem with the rope, you could actually remove the mortar above the rope and just create your own weep hole.

Had a neighbor lady who thought she knew everything outside one day plugging all the weep holes around her house with caulking.

Asked her why she was doing that and she stated it was to stop ants from getting into her house.

So she decided to plug all the weep holes!

I just shook my head in agreement and told her good luck!

Had a neighbor lady who thought she knew everything outside one day plugging all the weep holes around her house with caulking.

Asked her why she was doing that and she stated it was to stop ants from getting into her house.

So she decided to plug all the weep holes!

I just shook my head in agreement and told her good luck!
Wouldn't the moral and right thing to do is to have stopped her? By hitting her with a bat er sumptin'?

Wouldn't the moral and right thing to do to have stopped her? By hitting her with a bat er sumptin'?

She was bending over to do it a lot, showing her ass off for all to see, so I didn't want to interrupt her.

typical WT, getting all worked up about nothing.

typical WT, getting all worked up about nothing.
I wasn’t worked up about this. Now the plumbers not showing up for 4 weeks to hook the house up the main? I was on fire about that.

After thinking about it, this weep rope idea would keep insects out a lot better than an open hole.