Rumor is Bama/FSU series will be cancelled.

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
Rumor in Bama’s message boards is the SEC is making us cancel the upcoming FSU series. Interesting because last time Sankey did this was when he made UGA cancel on Oklahoma because they were joining the SEC. Something to watch I guess

Rumor in Bama’s message boards is the SEC is making us cancel the upcoming FSU series. Interesting because last time Sankey did this was when he made UGA cancel on Oklahoma because they were joining the SEC. Something to watch I guess
Sankey just doesn't want to see Bama take a bad loss to an ACC team

Sankey just doesn't want to see Bama take a bad loss to an ACC team
Thanks Texas :rolleyes:

I guess we'll be happy with another neutral site game vs Duke

If UCFjr wants to play SEC teams then they need to join the SEC.

Semi-Holes.... It's always a good day beating that 1/2 ass team
Hadn’t heard that one in a while. There’s a town out in West Texas right next to the New Mexico border named Seminole and the mascot is the Indians. All the surrounding towns refer to them as the half ass Indians.

You mean like Florida (every year) and LSU (2022-2023)?

I'm sure they'd like to join the SEC. However, they're stuck in an awful contract.
They had their chance way back when but.. chose the path of least resistance.

Also, The SEC would let Alabama play em if they really wanted to, we all know that.
Buncha Karens.

They had their chance way back when but.. chose the path of least resistance.

Also, The SEC would let Alabama play em if they really wanted to, we all know that.
Buncha Karens.

That wasn't your statement though.

If UCFjr wants to play SEC teams then they need to join the SEC.

You mean like Florida (every year) and LSU (2022-2023)?

I'm sure they'd like to join the SEC. However, they're stuck in an awful contract.

They've played plenty of SEC teams without needing to "join the SEC".

They actually have a winning record against the SEC, and if you remove all their losses to Georgia, Auburn, etc. in the 1950's (when FSU was a start-up program), their winning record vs the SEC would be even more egregious.

That wasn't your statement though.

They've played plenty of SEC teams without needing to "join the SEC".

They actually have a winning record against the SEC, and if you remove all their losses to Georgia, Auburn, etc. in the 1950's (when FSU was a start-up program), their winning record vs the SEC would be even more egregious.
Think they would have won the SEC east last year?:dhd:

I think there's a reasonably good chance that Florida State and Clemson are in the SEC by 2026.

I think there's a reasonably good chance that Florida State and Clemson are in the SEC by 2026.
So You’ve gone from will be to reasonably good chance.

I guess mama wasn’t having that argument.

So You’ve gone from will be to reasonably good chance.

I guess mama wasn’t having that argument.

No, FSU will be out of the ACC by 2026. That's going to happen. There's a reasonably good chance the two of them will be in the SEC.

Try to keep up

No, FSU will be out of the ACC by 2026. That's going to happen. There's a reasonably good chance the two of them will be in the SEC.

Try to keep up
lolololol

Specify your delusion better and be better.

I've remained clear. Your poor reading comprehension isn't my concern
Staying sane about this whole situation doesn’t seem to be a concern of yours ether.