RW on the move?

Apparently, it's not just Russ who wants out.

Harden has let his list of preferred destinations be known for if/when the Rockets decide to "blow it up".

Eric Gordon and Danuel House have also let it be known that they are unhappy as well.

If I'm Houston, I'm looking to trade those 4 for as many young players and draft picks as I can get and rebuild. They've got a promising young coach and he and a bunch of young players could all grow up together.

It'll be interesting to see what happens if they go that route. Westbrook and Harden have massive contracts at a time where a lot of teams may not be looking to add salary.

Apparently, it's not just Russ who wants out.

Harden has let his list of preferred destinations be known for if/when the Rockets decide to "blow it up".

Eric Gordon and Danuel House have also let it be known that they are unhappy as well.

If I'm Houston, I'm looking to trade those 4 for as many young players and draft picks as I can get and rebuild. They've got a promising young coach and he and a bunch of young players could all grow up together.

It'll be interesting to see what happens if they go that route. Westbrook and Harden have massive contracts at a time where a lot of teams may not be looking to add salary.

I don't see how it's possible to trade both

It’s easy enough if you’re looking to just blow it up. Rockets might want to go that route.

It's looking like that may be exactly what they're doing. There are rumors of Harden to the Nets.

That could be epic in all the wrong and most entertaining ways. lol

Last edited: