• KSU (9-4)

• Texas (8-4, h2h victor)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 25,000.00
TCU beats KSU by 10 in the CCG.
Which team does the Sugar select?

9-4 KSU or 8-4 Texas who beat ksu this season?

TCU beats KSU by 10 in the CCG.
Which team does the Sugar select?

9-4 KSU or 8-4 Texas who beat ksu this season?
I voted KSU -- they have a better win %, played in the CCG and Bijan isn't going to play in the bowl game anyways.

I voted KSU -- they have a better win %, played in the CCG and Bijan isn't going to play in the bowl game anyways.
Is Xavier going to play either? Does the Sugar want a preview of a near future conference matchup, or to go with the better team in KSU? Jexas draws more eyes but a worse record regardless of head to head.

It's probable that Alabama goes to the Sugar so does the bowl want a repeat or ratings?

I'd bet on ratings.

Whichever team is ranked higher in the CFP ratings will be chosen if K-State loses the Big Xii Championship Game. IMO, #10 KSU will not drop below #20 Texas unless they are totally obliterated like ISU was by TCU (62-14). K-State to the Sugar and Texas to the Alamo. Let it be said. Let it be done.

Is Xavier going to play either? Does the Sugar want a preview of a near future conference matchup, or to go with the better team in KSU? Jexas draws more eyes but a worse record regardless of head to head.
Worthy has to play. He is only a sophomore. He has to play one more year, so he will be playing.

KSU was up on TCU by 18 just before halftime of their first game. Will Howard went in for Martinez early in this game. Howard then got shaken up and sat out a bit. KSU never scored in the second half due to the 3rd stringer being the only QB healthy and the D just keyed in on Deuce. If Howard doesn't get hurt, I like K-State by 7+.
So... fuck off Texas. :laugh:

unless he is transferring.
The f'ing guy should be at Michigan, if our administration wasn't so archaic. He was registered for school ready to enroll early and they put the kabosh to it over a high school credit. Poor guy should be going to his 2nd CFP and our offense would be much more dangerous with him on the team.

The f'ing guy should be at Michigan, if our administration wasn't so archaic. He was registered for school ready to enroll early and they put the kabosh to it over a high school credit. Poor guy should be going to his 2nd CFP and our offense would be much more dangerous with him on the team.
probably actually picked Jexas due to strict MI concealed carry laws.

:pop2:

probably actually picked Jexas due to strict MI concealed carry laws.

:pop2:
I'd rather that be the case than our own administration being the reason. Worthy is exactly the type of WR UM has missed the last two years.

How the hell could I root for “not Texas” in that matchup?
You don't have to cheer for either team -- everyone would win having a thread dominated by OD and El Texan. The verbal volleys between those two would be legendary. Who cares who wins.

It's probable that Alabama goes to the Sugar so does the bowl want a repeat or ratings?

I'd bet on ratings.
You’re implying that KSU will be better ratings? Lol.