3) Michigan
4) Ohio State

IOWA wins.
OKST wins.
WASH wins.
LOUIS wins.
UGA wins.

Name your CFP teams, in order.
I posted this on another board today. This is the everyone but UGA Chaos scenario.

1. UGA
2. UW
3. UM
4. tOSU

1. Georgia
2. Washington
3. Michigan
4. Ohio St

The only reason Michigan is in because there is a lack of one loss teams. ohio state deserves to be ranked #3 but head to head loss against Michigan rates them lower. A sad prelude to the playoffs. I am hoping for all undefeated teams.

1. Georgia
2. Washington
3. Michigan
4. Ohio St

The only reason Michigan is in because there is a lack of one loss teams. ohio state deserves to be ranked #3 but head to head loss against Michigan rates them lower. A sad prelude to the playoffs. I am hoping for all undefeated teams.
FSU would have one loss

1 UGA
2 WASH
3 IOWA
4 ??? I actually cannot decide. FSU?
Who am I kidding. Texas should be 4 in this scenario unlsss we get destroyed in the CCG

UGA
Wash
Michigan
OSU

Washington
Georgia
Louisville
Iowa

Y'all keep screwing around with this Iowa bullshit. All these insane scenarios. These crazy losses. Iowa wins and backdoors their way into the CFP and wins it all. Y'all gonna be sitting there with that oh shit look on your face knowing damn good and well you talked it up.

The number of lines OP must have snorted is EXTREME

I don’t want to watch second place teams play for a Natty. Win your conference and you’re in