Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
Here is the setup:

FSU goes undefeated and is in the Playoff
Washington goes undefeated and is in the Playoff
Michigan goes undefeated and is in the Playoff

Alabama wins the SEC Championship game and has one loss
Georgia loses the SEC Championship game and has one loss against Alabama in an overtime game
Texas wins out and only has one loss
Ohio State only has one loss in an overtime game with Michigan

Who gets the 4th spot?

Rules:
1. You must name your choice first
2. Then you have to defend that choice
3. Both have to be done in one post

Anyone who deviates from the rules will be disqualified and will be subject to punishment.

1. Ohio State
2. Because they are THE Ohio State University.
3. Punishment involves a good looking chick in leather with a whip? Count me in.

Bob The Drag Queen Dancing GIF by HBO

I need Bama, Texas, and Oregon all as 1 loss conference champs like I need air. I think Oregon is fucked in that situation and OD might……OD

I need Bama, Texas, and Oregon all as 1 loss conference champs like I need air. I think Oregon is fucked in that situation and OD might……OD
Warning you have broken the rules and any further negative actions on your part will be met with stern consequences.

Alabama

Why?
1. They just beat Georgia so there is no reason for them to get in over the team that beat them.
2. Ohio State would put a second B1G team in and they just lost to Michigan so again kind of pointless
3. Texas' resume has been slipping and Alabama's has been gaining so I think they have an edge
4. I just don't see a one-loss PAC team getting in over the other 3 as the PAC victories are losing value by beating up on each other
5. I don't think they have the balls to leave out the SEC Champion if they are in serious contention.

Also, Alabama always finds an ass-backward way into the playoff which is ridiculous but that is the trend.

If it comes down to Texas vs Bama…I don’t even know why it would be a debate. Texas beat Alabama in BDS and while I think Bama is the better team now the H2H has to hold weight.

But IMO it only comes down to that if Washington finishes 13-0. If Oregon or Washington with 1 loss wins the Pac12 then I think both Bama and Texas are in and the Pac12 is fucked.

Also, Alabama is just probably gonna lose to UGA and none of this would matter

If it comes down to Texas vs Bama…I don’t even know why it would be a debate. Texas beat Alabama in BDS and while I think Bama is the better team now the H2H has to hold weight.

But IMO it only comes down to that if Washington finishes 13-0. If Oregon or Washington with 1 loss wins the Pac12 then I think both Bama and Texas are in and the Pac12 is fucked.

Also, Alabama is just probably gonna lose to UGA and none of this would matter
Will you read the fucking rules and follow directions.

There is always one.

Texas would be conference champs with the same record and a head to head win over Bama.

No brainer, really

Texas would be conference champs with the same record and a head to head win over Bama.

No brainer, really
The committee will lean on the "early loss" excuse and weigh their late-season wins more heavily add in a dose of SOS and give the spot to Bama. We've seen this played out too many times.

Honestly, it's time the SEC was left out but I just don't think it will happen because they have performed better than any other conference since the BCS let alone the playoff was created. It would be nuts not to give an SEC team the benefit of the doubt.

Alabama is not the same team that played Texas right now and I don't think Texas is much different.