Seahawks Just Traded For Their QB of the Future…

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 762.00
Justin Fields on suicide watch.

Great trade for Seattle.

Happy for Howell he didn’t get traded to that homo Sean Payton.

Fields will most likely get traded during the draft at this point.

Or stay in Chicago.

Fields will most likely get traded during the draft at this point.

Or stay in Chicago.

Broncos for a 2027 7th round pick and CD of Sean Payton singing the greatest hits from Huey Lewis and the News.

Broncos for a 2027 7th round pick and CD of Sean Payton singing the greatest hits from Huey Lewis and the News.
And by greatest hits, you mean Hip to Be Square on loop. :laugh:

Great trade for Seattle.

Happy for Howell he didn’t get traded to that homo Sean Payton.

Forgot that Denver doesn't really have a QB right now. What the hell are they doing.

Forgot that Denver doesn't really have a QB right now. What the hell are they doing.

My pick of the Broncos in the “Where will Justin Fields play next year?” poll is looking mighty good right now.

Really surprised Payton hasn't added a QB. He has Stidham and Ben DiNucci. Not sure they will be able to draft his type of QB.

And Fields isn't a Payton fit.

Happy for Sam. Oline was trash and got him killed all season. Hate Seattle but wish Howell the best.

I want a new Russ, one that won't make me sick,

One that won't make me crash my car, or make me feel three feet thick.

I want a new Russ, one that won't hurt my head,

One that won't make me talk too much or make my face break out.

One that won't make my mouth too dry, or make my eyes too red.

One that won't make me nervous, wonderin' what to do.

I want a new Russ, one that won't make me sick,

One that won't make me crash my car, or make me feel three feet thick.

I want a new Russ, one that won't hurt my head,

One that won't make me talk too much or make my face break out.

One that won't make my mouth too dry, or make my eyes too red.

One that won't make me nervous, wonderin' what to do.
I feel like there should've been a reference to Payton looking like Chuck E. Cheese...maybe rhyme it with Drew Brees?

Otherwise, 5/10 WB

Who's going to be singing, "I am happy to be stuck with you?"

Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In '87, Huey released this; Fore!, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip To Be Square". A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about the band itself.

Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In '87, Huey released this; Fore!, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip To Be Square". A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about the band itself.
american psycho dancing GIF

When I was 10, my one friend got a Huey Lewis and the News cassette tape for his bday from his parents. It quickly became his favorite tape and he played it all the time.

Then he went out and bought the same tape for every other kid in the group for our bdays. So every time someone had a bday they got this Huey Lewis tape from this kid. After like 5-6 birthday parties it got really redundant.

And that’s the story about how I grew up hating Huey Lewis & the fucking news.

Hey, brother. Does Huey still own the Valley?
Ya, but I think stopped being such a stupid ass about the waterways. Now he just throws money at the college to make up for it. :wink:

Ya, but I think stopped being such a stupid ass about the waterways. Now he just throws money at the college to make up for it. :wink:
I fished right up to his property line one day and heard the story. Not a popular guy in the guide community.

I fished right up to his property line one day and heard the story. Not a popular guy in the guide community.
I gotta be honest, the guide community is not very popular in the community community. Obnoxious, pretentious cunts, the lot of 'em.

But ya, Huey just needed to be knocked down a peg or two.