Sean McDermott Has Lost His Damn Mind 😳

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 762.00

I don’t think he survives this. Yikes 😬

You're over-reacting. A poor choice of an example of teamwork, no more, no less. He'll be rightfully criticized for a dumb move,but that's it.

I think he’s one of those HC’s who has run his course w his current team. Could see him being a surprise firing and replaced with Lions OC Ben Johnson.

I think he’s one of those HC’s who has run his course w his current team. Could see him being a surprise firing and replaced with Lions OC Ben Johnson.

That team has regressed but I don't think he'll be fired.

You're over-reacting. A poor choice of an example of teamwork, no more, no less. He'll be rightfully criticized for a dumb move,but that's it.
Poor taste. But if enough people react harshly to it, the team could be forced to discipline him somehow

It’s more than poor taste. Allow me to point out three facts that makes this particularly stupid.

- The primary target of the 9/11 hijackers was the World Trade Center

- The World Trade Center was located in New York

- Buffalo, its Canadian climate notwithstanding, is also in New York

It’s more than poor taste. Allow me to point out three facts that makes this particularly stupid.

- The primary target of the 9/11 hijackers was the World Trade Center

- The World Trade Center was located in New York

- Buffalo, its Canadian climate notwithstanding, is also in New York
Eh gads...Buffalo. It might as well be Siberia. I spent a weekend there once and they got 14 inches of snow. And that was in August

Boomer Esiason was just talking to our top Detroit sports jockey about coaching jobs that will be open this off season and the Bills job was one he said to watch out for, and that the organization has been discussing moving towards an offensive minded coach (McDermott is a defensive guy).

Ben Johnson’s name was specifically cited.

And this was before McDermott said this.

Boomer Esiason was just talking to our top Detroit sports jockey about coaching jobs that will be open this off season and the Bills job was one he said to watch out for, and that the organization has been discussing moving towards an offensive minded coach (McDermott is a defensive guy).

Ben Johnson’s name was specifically cited.

And this was before McDermott said this.
No

This 9/11 thing happened in 2019, and was addressed in-house then. This reads like a planted story that the Bills management has been sitting on and waiting for the right time to act on it.

Stupid as fuck to do it, but if it's bad enough to get brought up now, why was it buried in 2019?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231207-223336.png
    Screenshot_20231207-223336.png
    460.1 KB · Views: 0

The Bills are behind this 4 year old story even getting out. They are prepping for the firing of the best HC they have had since and also the second best HC in franchise history to only Marv Levy.

The Bills are behind this 4 year old story even getting out. They are prepping for the firing of the best HC they have had since and also the second best HC in franchise history to only Marv Levy.

They are going to replace him with the Lions OC. Calling it now.

He's not wrong. Cry moar.